Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rainy Days are good days...



Rainy days are good days for sitting around the house and doing about zero...with a little added tasks added on you feel incredibly accomplished.



So far I have called Comcast, my sons current school and his future school and managed to feed all critters - big, small, 2 legged and 4 and I feel like I've been incredibly successful, granted it is 11:30 am and C and I are still in our pajama's but whooohooo I'm on a roll...



Perhaps I'll even do a load of laundry and BAKE something today...who knows...I mean it is afterall pouring buckets on this dreary February day. I have no appointments at the shop so the mere fact that I'm not sleeping on the couch or in my bed right now makes me awesome. (Please don't shoot me)

Anyhow, proud of Ree. I am sure that if you are a blog follower then you for sure follow The Pioneer Woman.

If you missed her, here she is on Fox and Friends this morning (ewww Fox)...

And now I MUST go make those Cinnamon Buns...



Ree's Recipe is here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

2 comments:

  1. So confused and thought you were talking about me for a second. Then I got to the part about the recipes and realized I was wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...I am proud of you two Marie. :D

    ReplyDelete