Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome to my new blog. I haven't decided yet what the focus of this blog will be, so probably something like a little bit of everything and probably a lot of nothing.

It's called "Working Title" because I'm one of those people that hates finalizing things...commitments and choices of being 'stuck' with something (besides my husband that is...hehe) are totally against my grain. Paint colors scare me and choosing pictures for frames seems daunting (yes I have MANY empty frames, some even hanging on my walls!). So I'm working on it...and thus, a working title...

Hope you visit often and please comment. As much as I love talking to myself I enjoy knowing that every once in a while someone else is checking out my shelf of blogland...even if it is to just look at my book jacket...(what?).

No comments:

Post a Comment